All 9 art Reviews

Wendy needs Stowies Wendy needs Stowies

really nice it is pretty funny

i sent you a pm on what happened after the fact

Rickterdestroyer responds:

You mean your shameful self-advertisement? (ツ)

Please stick it in my... Please stick it in my...

trying out a new style there?

anyway it looks pretty decent and in some cases of over exposure to mouth butt you can chew a tic tac

Misaki Mei (Pencil Sketch) Misaki Mei (Pencil Sketch)

this is pretty nice misa hope to see more from you and if in due time maybe well scout for ya

MisaKuri responds:

Thanks a ton ^.^

Max Max

wow not many people i know can paint like that this looks like a picture

Surfsideaaron responds:

Quick Tracing Of Miku Quick Tracing Of Miku

hell how do you think renowned tattoo artists make all their designs?
by tracing

however i do believe if you free hand some of the work you will get used to the style and draw it automatically

>.> looks at blue color that is a badass looking blue color i should use it more ^.^

and Practice a tree bears no fruit in a few weeks

Awesomeboy2000 responds:

Thanks! But, the "blue" that I used was turquoise covered with a little green.

Black Pen Dragon Black Pen Dragon

i believe anything naturally done by hand is far better than what most people do though i do agree some artist here are tough to combat against just remember you are you and what ever your mind sees and creates will always be special.

in my book if you can create with a piece of paper you are talented

AshleyAlyse responds:

This is a wonderful review, thank you for that. I think I needed to hear that. :) Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it. :3

Plant spirit commission - Zerg Plant spirit commission - Zerg

umm what do you use to make this for some reason i feel that you dont use programs and perfer hand work such as color pencils or maybe pastels? this just looks awesome

Maquenda responds:

I made this with ink, ecoline and some pencils. I've been working more with these media again, though I mostly work digitally in Photoshop CS6

Jamby Jamby

pretty cool girl hmm used to go to gaia aswell but no matter to that. as in stray pixels i couldnt help you there im not all to well with computer programs but your little project here looks nice

MeMyselfAndEyes responds:

yeah, I am pretty much terrible at using the programs, but the basic sketching seems to be pretty similar to my traditional stuff. Gaia seems to have sold its soul so little loss there, I just stick around for the artists and community.

Never Stop The Journey Never Stop The Journey

nice man i like the way that you color just wondering from artist to artist how did you get it to be so smooth?

can tell this is hand done and not computer generated which earns points with me ceep up th egood work

Shadow154 responds:

It's pretty simple, actually. Once I'm done with the baselines, I use ink on what I need and erase the rest. Then I smoothly use a regular pencil for the shading and use a colored pencil to cover it with a layer of white. Finally, I add color and that's it! It takes time, but you can't argue with the results. Hope I've been helpful.